Christian Associates success is almost entirely the result of generous gifts from a wide range of donors. There are two categories of donors, those who donate money and goods and those who donate their time. If you are seeking a pleasant and worthwhile way to give of your time, please go to the VOLUNTEER link for more information or call Christian Associates at 417-739-3200. If you anticipate a donation of things such as clothing, furniture or perhaps food items, please go the THRIFT SHOP link.
If you are considering a donation of money, property, securities or other property of substantial value, please contact Christian Associates at 417-739-3200 for assistance.
For your convenience, Christian Associates has arranged for on-line giving. This feature uses PAYPAL, a secure and user-friendly service that receives credit card donations and deposits the funds into a Christian Associates account.
Donation Wish list
Interested in donating in other way? The following is a short list of items we currently need:
- Personal Care Items
- Riding Mower
- Stock or Enclosed bumper trailer
Christian Associates Mission Statement:
Uniting our community and lighting the way toward a better tomorrow.
We do this in many ways. Some of the ways we do this are:
- We feed the hungry. Over 78,000 pounds of food was distributed last year. That is 39 TONS of food!
- We provide safety, shelter, and hope through our Domestic Violence Center
- We helped keep families in their homes through our homeless prevention services. Over $100,000 was provided to individuals and families!
- We provide affordable housing to all age groups.
- We facilitate opportunities for neighbors to help their neighbors through their gifts of time, talent and resources.
- We provide two community Thrift Stores where community members can volunteer, shop low cost goods, donate to, and receive necessary daily living items such as clothing, household goods and furniture
- To the best of our ability we strive to create “partnerships” within our community to meet the needs of our community.