Serving Our Community
- Domestic Violence Center
- Emergency Food Pantry
- Homeless Prevention Services
- Affordable Housing
- Two Thrift Stores
Harbor House Domestic Violence Center
- Harbor House Domestic Violence Center is a program of Christian Associates, a non-profit community service agency that has been serving Stone and surrounding counties for nearly 50 years. Harbor House was established in 2007 to provide a refuge for women and children who are the victims of domestic violence and have nowhere else to go. Harbor House offers a safe place to live, assistance with food and clothing, a 24 hour a day crisis hot line, safety planning, community resource referrals and life skills training.
Little Oaks and Bradford Court Apartments
Little Oaks and Bradford Court apartments offer clean, affordable housing for individuals and families. One and two bedroom apartments are available and are located close to shopping, schools, churches and Table Rock Lake. Several offer views of the Lake! If you or someone you know could benefit from affordable housing, have them contact the property manager at 417-739-3200.
Christian Associates offers the communities oldest and largest emergency Food Pantry at our Kimberling City campus location. So far this year, our Pantry has provided over 64,000 pounds of food to individuals and families in need. If you or someone you know could benefit from the Emergency Food Pantry, have them contact Christian Associates today.
Thanks to the generosity of our community, Christian Associates is able to provide assistance to hundreds of families and individuals each year who are in need. From assisting with rent and utilities, to other emergency needs, our Community Assistance department is able to work one-on-one to meet the needs of our community.
- Rent Assistance
- Utility Assistance
- Access to low income housing
- Access to the Emergency Food Pantry
- Access to the Domestic Violence Center
- Referrals to community resources